- The EveryAware Project
- Review in the China Dialogue
- Così imparammo a dire rosso, Gabriele Beccaria, Tuttoscienze, La Stampa, February 2012.
- Interactive maps help pygmy tribes fight back, New Scientist, One Per Cent, 21st February 2012.
- Hierarchy of Color Naming Matches the Limits of Our Vision System, Charles Choi, LiveScience, 16th April 2012.
- Hierarchy of Color Naming Matches the Limits of Our Vision System, Scientific American, 16th April 2012.
- Na wit en zwart komt altijd rood, Hilde Van den Eynde, De Standaard, 17th April 2012.
- Come nascono i nomi dei colori, Martina Saporiti, Galileonet, 20th April 2012
- Colours: Differing points of hue, Philip Ball, Under the radar, BBC – Future, 27th April 2012.
- Moebius, Radio 24, June the 2nd 2012, EveryAware project.
- Colorful language, Doctordisruption, 6th June 2012.
- Radio 3 Scienza, June the 13th 2012, Intervista con Rossella Panarese.
- Riddled with irregularities: Why are languages so different and disorderly? Philip Ball, Prospect Magazine, 22 August 2012.
- Radio Capital, September 1st 2012, Intervista con Fabiana Bisulli.
- ECO Radio, September 4th 2012, Intervista sul progetto EveryAware con Francesco Pompilio.
- Energie sensibili, September 12th, Intervista sul progetto EveryAware con Federica Ionta.
- Lo zainetto misura smog, Maria Rosa Pavia, Corriere.it, August 31st 2012
- Veleni, arriva lo zainetto antismog, Livia Ermini, Il Venerdì di Repubblica, August 31st 2012.
- Cittadini scienziati, Marco Motta, Intervista sul progetto EveryAware, Funkhaus Europa, 27 Juni 2012
If you enjoyed this, please consider sharing it!
Tag Cloudawareness brussels citizen science crowdsourcing crowdsourcing data validation environment EU events everyaware extreme citizen science Fukushima games geographical information geospatial information Google health indignad@s internet internet and societies Marian Steinbach mobility muki haklay naples nuclear energy occupywallst openstreetmap opinion dynamics opinions paradiso participatory sensing press release publication publications radioactivity societies state of the map sustainability swiftriver UCL Uncategorized ushahidi waste web